- Average sale price up over 30% since March 2020, but the pace of month-to-month increase has come back down to Earth: only 1.5% since last month.
- Average sale price of single detached is actually down since last month by 1.4% (back below $900k to $899,460)
- The market for semis has absolutely exploded since last March – number of sales up nearly 200% in this segment.
- Apartment style condos continue to sell at a strong pace – number of sales up over 80% since March last year, and at over 12% higher average sale prices.
- First time KWAR has ever seen more than 900 homes sold in a single month (993).
- 1,359 new listings in March – nearly 65% more than the 10-year average per month in our market