• Luxury Estate Sales Designation
• Graduate of Masters Program of Advanced Real Estate Sales and recognized with the “Team Leader” award
• Certified Residential Relocation Specialist
• Accredited Buyer’s Representative Designation
• Negotiation Specialist
• Smart Home Technology Certified
• Green Realtor Certified
• Chestnut Park West Summit Society 2020
• Chestnut Park West Pinnacle Club 2019
• Chestnut Park West Pinnacle Club 2018
• International Maple Leaf Award 2017*
• International President’s Circle 2016*
• International President’s Circle 2015*
• International Diamond Society 2014*
• International Diamond Society 2013*
• International President’s Circle 2012*
• International President’s Circle 2010*
• International Diamond Society 2009*
• Canadian President’s Elite 2008*
• Canadian President’s Elite 2007*
• Canadian President’s Circle 2006*
*these awards were received over the 14 years Miranda was with Coldwell Banker.
I am proud to be among one of the first Brokers establishing Chestnut Park West in the Waterloo Region. It won’t take long for our ever growing community to see the quality and integrity this brand has to offer.
Also having a customer service background I am excited to be working alongside a brand that is a leader in providing excellent customized service to all its clients.
I absolutely love my career and I am extremely grateful for such loyal clients throughout the years.
My clients choose me to represent their interests because they know I will be straightforward and honest with them from the get-go. I am always thinking one step ahead in order to be prepared and minimize any stress that can come with unwanted surprises.
Not only do I have 16+ years of experience in this industry, I have also been involved personally in many types of real estate transactions so I know firsthand the emotions, the questions and everything else that comes with making one of the largest investment decisions in your life… I have been a first time home buyer, I have sold a family home and helped my parents transition, I have purchased, rented and sold investment properties and I recently custom built a house for my family.
I think the most important thing one should know about me is that I’m constantly learning and improving myself in order to provide the best possible service to my clients and their families.
Entering my 17th year in Real Estate, I have proven myself to be an accomplished and dedicated professional with extensive experience in the industry.
I am a third generation Rotarian as a member of the Kitchener Conestogo Rotary Club (KCRC). I enjoy giving back to my community through fundraising efforts such as these annual events: Lobsterfest/Ribfest and Turkey Drive. The KCRC has raised $1,860,557 over the past four years for our local community. Amazing!!
I currently sit on the Technology Committee AND the Golf Tournament Committee which raises tens of thousands of dollars for a local charity every year.
KWAR Mission Statement: “To promote and support members in serving the real estate needs of our community”
I was the Chair of the Family and Cultural Events Committee for Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest for 5 years. The Family and Cultural Events committee exists to encourage our community and visitors to our community to participate in and experience Canada’s Greatest Bavarian Festival. I oversee 30+ events within the festival and lead a committee of 10+people. Our committee provides the opportunity for local businesses and community members to become involved with the festival by staging a variety of events that are fun for all ages and that focus on family and culture. Our committee organizes and implements the Oktoberfest Previews Event which offers the option to gain exposure for certain events and provides a preview of things to come during Canada’s Greatest Bavarian Festival.
I am a graduate of the following courses taken through National Association of Green Agents and Brokers (NAGAB).
1. HEE 101: Home Energy Efficiency
2. HHU 202: Home Hydro Usage
3. GHC 303: Green Heating and Cooling
NAGAB is a nationally registered non-profit organization, whose goal is to improve the professional competency of its Realtor members in Green Real Estate principles, in order to effect positive environmental change, and leading to a more sustainable future. www.nagab.org